Sunday, June 24, 2007

Wham: Adaptogens for Jet Lag

I hate to include products of our company in Sham vs. Wham: The Health Insider because it cheapens the site and makes it appear commercial. Therefore, as you know if you've been a reader of this blog for some time that most (90%) of the health news is from material that I research OUTSIDE of our own products at ProActive BioProducts Inc., the company I founded along with my partner.

However, now and again I am so strongly reminded of the power of our own products that I must tell you how I feel about them. While it will no doubt send some readers off with "commercial" concerns, I can tell you that one of our products works so well in a common problem that it should be on the shelf of drug stores all over the world. (Because we sell to Doctors and not drug stores, that will never happen. But certainly more doctors should be aware of this product, that's for sure!).

The product I am speaking of is our triple-adaptogen product, Adapt 232®, which I brought along with me on my current trip to Portugal. I was asked to give a talk at a well known research institution here in Lisbon (the Gulbenkian Institute) and arrived in the afternoon, before my presentation the next day. Jet Lag set in and I could hardly get moving the next day . . . until I took my Adapt 232 and literally felt that situation turn around in an hour or two.

Adapt 232® is a combination of Eleuthero, Rhodiola, and Schizandra in a tablet that is used for a daily energy boost, without the harmful stimulants of caffeine or caffeine-containing herbs. It worked great for me on my Jet Lag, and I intend to develop an advertisement and promotion based upon its super effectiveness proven to me on this trip.

Dave

No comments: